ART Network Promos

For this project we were to team up with a partner and create a promo for our ART Network club and the catch is it has to be one shot.
It is so hard shoot a video that requires one shot, no cuts, no stopping the camera and no mistakes.
I mean there can be mistakes but it would be a long time for it to be right if there are. Good thing that the video is about 30 secs long.

Well me and my partner were coming up with different ideas and what was being common was our humor. We were both spitting ideas that dealt with comedy being the way to bring in more people for the club. My first idea was to video someone kidnapping a student and bringing them to one of the ART Network meetings but that was shot down.
What came from our discussions was a pretty a cool idea for our promo.
The plan was to have someone in a dark room behind a computer screen looking very sad and hopeless, he says "oh, I sure hate working alone" then behold the lights turn on and the ART Network crew pops up behind the student and they shout "well you don't have to, not while ART Network is behind you" and then they all join hands and go "YAY" which then reveals the logo.

I wanted this promo to be comical as well as cheesy because I think that always makes something funny. Here is the final result. Enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts