PrePro for Project 1
The setting up for our shoot wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, my partner, Suze and I didn't have anything special to set up, we just needed people to lip sync to our script and have a few action shots.
The only materials we needed was a tennis racquet and a tennis ball.
We had everything ready and we were good to go.
We had a few of our classmates be the actors for our set and they were great to work with.
Everyone in our class was very open and helpful in helping everyone out, I was an actor for like three classmates.
The only trouble was to get the right lighting for the green screen and for the actors because we had different heights and different action shots that needed to be shot a certain way.
Also me and Suze were shooting with two cameras, one straight on and one on profile so we could get different angles and choose the ones that would be better for a certain line. Below is the script we had our actors say.
The best part of shooting was trying to get Doug to be mean, for some lines I wanted to have an aggressive demeanor for some actors and I needed Doug to act tough and mean but it was just not in his nature to be a mean guy so he would constantly mess up and smile which was funny and I understood that I wasn't going to get the shots I needed from him so I just had to think of something else to use. I decided that I would just use action shots for the parts that had an aggressive tone to it.
Overall shooting went without a hitch but it took a while to finally say okay were done, I like learning how to shoot on green screen but I think I like to shoot outside better than inside. ;)
The only materials we needed was a tennis racquet and a tennis ball.
We had everything ready and we were good to go.
We had a few of our classmates be the actors for our set and they were great to work with.
Everyone in our class was very open and helpful in helping everyone out, I was an actor for like three classmates.
The only trouble was to get the right lighting for the green screen and for the actors because we had different heights and different action shots that needed to be shot a certain way.
Also me and Suze were shooting with two cameras, one straight on and one on profile so we could get different angles and choose the ones that would be better for a certain line. Below is the script we had our actors say.
Playing tennis is something most people will never understand./ It’s not just a sport /or something you do on the weekend/, it’s a way of living life/. Once you’re in it,/ it’s in your blood./ Once you have hit your first winner,/ cracked your first ace,/ or won your first match or tournament/ it will be pumping through your blood forever./ The Court is a home away from home /and a tournament becomes more than an activity/ rather a life changing event. /When you feel a clean winner off your racquet,/ hear the first sound of the ball /you know you’re at home.
The best part of shooting was trying to get Doug to be mean, for some lines I wanted to have an aggressive demeanor for some actors and I needed Doug to act tough and mean but it was just not in his nature to be a mean guy so he would constantly mess up and smile which was funny and I understood that I wasn't going to get the shots I needed from him so I just had to think of something else to use. I decided that I would just use action shots for the parts that had an aggressive tone to it.
Overall shooting went without a hitch but it took a while to finally say okay were done, I like learning how to shoot on green screen but I think I like to shoot outside better than inside. ;)

Comments
Post a Comment