Project 2 Final

Some problems were had when editing the piece. We had the original song which was a slower pace when shooting and once we were done the final edit of the song was out. The final song was faster and had an extra lyric to it that what we originally had so it kind of messed up especially the lip sync.

Lip sync is one of the hardest things to master, I had some experience with it from my last project but still this was a challenge, to get slower footage to match a much faster pace is really hard, and to make it look like you didn't mess with it is extremely hard but I think I did a good job in getting it to align though it took a lot of my time.

Here is a 2nd pass edit of the video:


The colors were all over the place and I didn't know how to fix it without making look fake until my teacher gave me the idea of just making it black and white so below is the final pass of the music video.
Hope you enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts