Project 2 Production
At the start we kind of already had our roles but once we actually started filming our roles were all switched around.
Here it says that I am a camera operator and make-up artist but I ended up directing same for Bea she was set design and producer when really she was directing with me. Rita ended up being just a camera operator along with Matthew. Suze and Sebastian were in charge of lighting and they did a great job along with everyone else. We kind of naturally assumed the roles we were comfortable with which is pretty amazing and we did a good job rather than being put in a position where you have no clue what you're doing.

We shot in Bea's room just to save some time and effort for everyone. We did some set up for the shoot like arranging some furniture, removing pictures, and changing bed sheets. Overall it was really fun but very exhausting because we had to do a lot of takes for some shots in a short amount of time. We got what we were able to get but missed out on some shots that would have been great.
Ro was great and so was everyone else who worked on set, it was fun to be able to film a music video I learned a lot and hopefully I will be able to do another one.
Here it says that I am a camera operator and make-up artist but I ended up directing same for Bea she was set design and producer when really she was directing with me. Rita ended up being just a camera operator along with Matthew. Suze and Sebastian were in charge of lighting and they did a great job along with everyone else. We kind of naturally assumed the roles we were comfortable with which is pretty amazing and we did a good job rather than being put in a position where you have no clue what you're doing.

We shot in Bea's room just to save some time and effort for everyone. We did some set up for the shoot like arranging some furniture, removing pictures, and changing bed sheets. Overall it was really fun but very exhausting because we had to do a lot of takes for some shots in a short amount of time. We got what we were able to get but missed out on some shots that would have been great.
Ro was great and so was everyone else who worked on set, it was fun to be able to film a music video I learned a lot and hopefully I will be able to do another one.


Comments
Post a Comment